How my broker can help me sell my property
Selling a property requires a lot of knowledge, and by doing business with a real estate broker, you ensure that all transactions required to complete the sale of your property will be carried out in accordance with standard practise.
As a Quebec real estate broker, I have undergone professional real estate brokerage training covering law, property evaluation, real estate mathematics, and contract writing. I was also required to pass an entrance exam for the profession in order to get my certificate of practise issued by the Organisme d'autoréglementation des courtiers immobiliers du Québec. Working with someone of my expertise will give you the peace of mind you need to complete your transaction.
My services can help you on many levels during the sale your house, but here are the main advantages of dealing with a broker when selling your property:
- Your property will be posted in the MLS system, a powerful tool that allows over 14,000 real estate brokers in Quebec to work for you!
- I save you precious time by managing your visits, calls, and follow ups
- I advertise your property via different mediums until it is sold
- I use effective advertising strategies
- I have a large network of contacts in real estate
- I have a thorough knowledge of documents and forms
- I can assess the value of your property and have a thorough knowledge of the market
- I can negotiate favourable terms for you
- I master the legal aspects of real estate transactions
- I can refer and advise you on choosing a professional
- I offer you protection through real estate brokerage regulations
- I am covered by professional liability insurance